Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee - Caliquilter - Joan

I had so much fun making this block for Joan. I fussy cut the flowers from the leftover fabric I used for Emerson's baby quilt. I love those funky, fun flowers!!!

I like our blocks (Joan's and mine) together. It kind of feels like two friends meeting! :) (Wish we could meet in person, Joan!!!)
Here are the blocks that are done so far from our little group. What fun it is to watch new 'friends' being slowly but surely added. :) This is going to be a quilt full of personality.

1 comment:

  1. Vickie, I just love the block you made for me. It is beautiful! I love the fussy-cut florals and the colors are wonderful. And yes, I agree, I wish we could meet in person, too!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!