Saturday, November 12, 2011

Flickr Bee Progress and Fun Links!

This was a fun block to make for Corey in the Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee.  It is going to be such a cheery quilt! I am really starting to love orange! :)
For Corey - A Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee by myfullcolorlife - Vickie
And this is a sneaky peek for Elizabeth in the Bee Unique Bee Knotty bee. She asked for hanging quilts, or quilts in chairs or over a fence. I am slow in finishing, but wanted her to see what I have going on so far. It will finish pretty quickly, but I have an idea or two still up my sleeve. Ha!
Sneak Peak for Elizabeth - BUBK

And go check out the web site Hey Quilty! You might find something helpful or fun! Another blog pointed me toward her Paper Piecing Basics, Part 1 and Part 2. Sorry I can't remember which blog!!! But these are fun videos, especially if you are interested in getting started with paper piecing!

Have you found anything fun, lately?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie! Nice to see your fantastic blocks just before I fell a sleep! I see something exiting coming up ... love the colours! I haven't teach myself yet paperpiecing, so thank you very much for a link!
    Good night! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great block! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first block is completely my cup of tea. Love the pattern and of course the colours. I'm not sure I quite understand what you the other bee project is going to be! But I'm sure you'll show us once it's finished ;). Hugs Vreni x

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!