Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Winner and a Finish

Winner!

I wish you all could have won!! But alas...



Congratulations, Teje! Citrine will be coming your way!!


I have sent you an email and can't wait to hear from you!! :)

Finish!!!

I recently completed Terrie's block for the Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee over on Flickr. And today I got the pictures taken. Finally.

Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee Blocks - Terrie

She wanted a star block based on a memory from our childhood. One of my grandmothers loved owls. She had a macrame owl hanging under her clock in her kitchen. And thinking of that brings back a flood of other wonderful memories from my childhood. Thank you, Terrie!

Here are all her blocks together.

Quilting Journey Round Robin Bee Blocks - Terrie

Next up - two more bee blocks and my sweet bird quilt. What are you working on??

Spring Birds in Traditional Quilt Blocks

Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner of that lovely fabric! Your block for the Quilting Bee is so adorable. What fabrics did you use? I just love the colours and everything. You haven't mentioned your "from little things" project. Have you put it aside for the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vickcie, Thank you!!! I couldn't have got any better start for this day! I love those fabrics!
    What a beautiful blokcs you have made again!
    Have a lovely day! I'll write you soon! xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Teje!
    And loving those blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are wonderful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!