Friday, March 25, 2011

Free Piecing - Houses

Here are the next blocks in Sarah and Molly's Free Piecing Study that my sisters and I are doing together. I couldn't resist dipping into those sweet Sherbet Pips in the making of the houses for my sisters and me.  I love those little scooters and the dogs. 

Free Piecing Study

My quilt will have the green background. One of my sisters will have the gold background...

Free Piecing Study

....and the other will have the peach.

Free Piecing Study - House

These are such 'cheerful' blocks. And there are many more over on the flickr site.

Free Piecing Study

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely cute! Although looking at your houses with the little scooter reminds me of the time when the kids were young and I to remind them again and again not to cycle or scoot inside the house. Many of my things went to pieces that way ;). Have a wonderful weekend. Vreni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little houses! They look so contemporary and colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vickie! Your houses are so sweet! I love houses and your blocks and fabrics are beautiful! Have fun with your sisters! xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the skiing that is going on in your houses lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. And those adorable Pips........
    Lovely blocks!
    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!