Saturday, September 17, 2011

My fabric choice - Quilting Book Club assignment

My fabric choice - Quilting Book Club assignment by myfullcolorlife - Vickie
I know I showed you these fun fabrics in my last post, but I didn't show you what I was going to make with them.

My Project Choice - Quilting Book Club assignment

I love all things pictorial and geometric. And when you throw in 'whimsy' and fabulous color, I am a happy girl. This project is going to be incredibly ambitious to get done in 6 weeks. Especially with evening musical rehearsals beginning, but it is what I want to do. This project is not from a book, it is online with the Lecien company and is free. I do have Sarah's new book and have several things I want to make, but this pattern meets the assignment criteria of the assignment. It is me.

A Perfect Day (even with a bug in your tea)

4 comments:

  1. I so want to do that block - at least one! Good luck! It will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie! Love those fabrics and that quilt is going to be amazing - wow those blocks are challenging!
    xxx Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those fabs, too! And- hey, that little bug didn't drink much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice of fabric. I also like Sarah's "From Little Things". Have you seen her new fabric line coming out next year? What fabric are you going to use for the truck of the trees? Not a project for the faint hearted and can't wait how you get on with it. Good luck ;).

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!