Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Bee Fun!

I love the challenge of the flickr bees. They stretch me to try new things. Here is a block I did for Joan in our BUBK bee over on flickr. I enjoy her blog and think you will too.

Block for Joan - Bee Unique Bee Knotty

I was inspired by this scrappy tiling tutorial on a another blog I enjoy. It was so fun to make. 

I find that I really enjoy the pictorial aspect of appliqué. Back in my 'other' crafting life, I was a weaver. I will have to show you some of my work sometime....

I would love to hear what inspires you!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vickie! What a wonderful block!!! I love those modern fabrics and the way you have made the tree! I hope you don't mind me writing your idea to my notebook for the christmas?!
    Have a lovely time!
    xxx Teje
    Ps. Thank you for helping to start to think crhistmas sewings!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!