Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here we go again!

Wow! I never remember this much snow in my home town. Compared to this, which I thought was a lot, the snow we had over Christmas was unbelievable. In fact, every time I looked outside, I said "Unbelievable". But it makes me think of God, and His vast, unbelievable love for us. I am in awe of the power and magnitude of this storm, but it is nothing when compared to the power and magnitude of God.

If you look closely, you can see a chair down in the snow. There is a fire pit beyond it and another chair and settee. I don't think there was much drifting down there, so we feel pretty confident that we got around 2 foot of snow. Some places in town the drifts reach almost to the eves. At my folks, on Christmas night, we watched one drift reach almost to our waists. My son and his now fiance (YEAH!!!!!!) made it in on Christmas morning. They got to take pictures yesterday by the covered bridge and that is where he popped the question and whipped out the diamond! That, along with our grandson being here, made this a most wonderful Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!