Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Visiting the Machine Quilter

I am so excited! I have just delivered two quilts to Wanda who does my machine quilting. I can hardly wait for her to have them done.

Here is the binding, stripping and backing fabric of the first quilt! I love Amy Butler. These are from her Midwest Modern line.



These are the 8.5" squares prepared for piecing.


These are from the Nigela group, the binding, stripping and backing of the second quilt.

Here is the layout before I put it together.


I guess I didn't get a picture of the completed tops! 'sad' But I will post the completed quilts!! 'happy dance'

These are the exact quilt pattern that I used for my first quilt ever! My sewing room is up at an old building in town that my dad owns. It used to be a Baptist Church and I love the room, but the carpeting does not make a good background for the photos. Something to do better next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!