Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Progress


I just love these fabrics! The colors are so wonderful and the patterns look like paintings. I can tell I am going to want to work with this fabric again, using larger pieces! The chocolate brown polka dots will be my binding and the orange with the turquoise vases will be my backing fabric. I originally had the brown as my starting and ending fabric for the zig zag, but changed my mind.



As I am sewing the blocks together (which, btw, is taking some time because I don't have much to give) I am really wondering how they will look in the zig zag. I am a little over half done with that portion. I can hardly wait!! :)


Joy to you!
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. You have chosen such beautiful colours. I am looking forward to seeing it in the zig zag design.

    ReplyDelete

Oh, goodie. I love to hear from you!